Powered by a 3.2-kilowatt engine, you can trust in reliable, Champion power. Packed with smart technology and features, Champion engines are built to last for whatever adventure you’re on.
Running on either petrol or LPG, this versatile engine has a runtime of 16 hours on only a 19kg bottle of LPG. With features such as a low oil shut-off sensor and economy mode, designed to save you fuel and protect the engine; get low maintenance power for your camping trips, outdoor events and caravan travels. And in a handing suitcase frame with a wheel and handle, it’s never been easy to get power wherever you need it.
Ideal for RVs, motor homes and caravans – the reliable power is matched with safety features designed to protect your electricals. Including the special start-up current which allows your equipment to start up without tripping or overloading the generator, as well as true sine wave inverter technology which protects sensitive electricals from power surges or fluctuations.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free camp sites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance and/or a few household items.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.